JZM750 Electric Concrete Mixers Product Description
Electric concrete mixer is a kind of equipment widely used in construction sites, with the characteristics of uniform mixing, high production efficiency, simple structure, convenient operation, strong adaptability, energy saving and environmental protection, etc.
The electric concrete mixer puts raw materials such as cement, sand, gravel and water into the hopper of the mixer, then turns on the motor to drive the mixing cylinder to rotate and mix the raw materials evenly to finally make concrete. The mixing speed, rotation speed and time of the concrete mixer can be adjusted according to the requirements of the concrete in order to achieve the best mixing effect.
The electric concrete mixer consists of a hopper, mixing cylinder, transmission device, motor, support frame, vibration damping device and hydraulic system. The main component is the mixing cylinder, which is designed with a special spiral shape inside to mix the raw material quickly and evenly. The drive unit transmits the power from the motor to the mixing drum, the support frame supports the whole machine, the vibration dampening device reduces the vibration of the machine during mixing and the hydraulic system controls the lifting and lowering of the machine.
Electric concrete mixers are widely used in roads, bridges, tunnels, water conservancy projects, construction and other fields. Its main function is to mix the raw materials evenly and make concrete, which facilitates the construction of the site.
1. The electric concrete mixer is designed with a special mixing cylinder to mix the raw materials quickly and evenly to produce high quality concrete.
2. The electric control system is automatic and greatly improves the production efficiency.
3. The electric concrete mixer has a simple structure and is easy to operate and maintain.
4. Suitable for mixing all kinds of raw materials and can make different kinds of concrete.
Operation & Maintenance
The electric concrete mixer is a large piece of mechanical equipment and needs to be operated in a safe environment. The following are a few precautions for safe operation.
1. Before operation, all parts of the equipment should be carefully checked for normal operation and the presence of abnormal sounds, vibrations, etc.
2. Pay attention to the safety distance when operating to prevent being caught by the mixing cylinder and hopper.
3. Clean the concrete residues in the mixing drum and hopper after use to avoid corrosion of the equipment.
4. Check the bolts and fasteners of the equipment regularly to ensure that the overall structure of the equipment is intact.
ZOOMJO's electric concrete mixers have gained wide recognition and praise in both domestic and international markets for their high efficiency, stability and energy saving performance. Our Concrete Mixing Equipment are exported to overseas, such as Southeast Asia, South America, Africa, Europe, Vietnam, Laos, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and other countries and regions. As a leading concrete mixer supplier in the industry, we focus on product quality and after-sales service, and constantly improve the performance of our products to meet the needs of our customers.
JZM750 Electric Concrete Mixers Configuration
|JS3000 Concrete Mixer||150-180||113|
|JS2000 Concrete Mixer||80-100||77|
|JS1500 Concrete Mixer||75-90||65.5|
|JS1000 Concrete Mixer||50||51|
|JS750 Concrete Mixer||30-35||39|
|JS500 Concrete Mixer||20-25||25|
|JZM750 Electric Concrete Mixer||25-30||25|
|JZR500 Diesel Concrete Mixer||20-25||22|
|JZR350 Diesel Concrete Mixer||10-15||16|
JZM750 Electric Concrete Mixers Related Product
JS2000 Concrete MixersJS type double horizontal shaft forced concrete mixer is composed of feeding mechanism, mixing mechanism, di…
JS3000 Concrete MixersTwin-shaft concrete mixer is a kind of forced type concrete mixer, which can mix hard concrete, plastic conc…
JZR350 Diesel Concrete MixersJZR series reversible concrete mixer belongs to double cone reversing, free fall, mobile cement, mortar and …