Concrete Mixing Pump Operation & Maintenance Methods
Concrete mixing pump is a kind of machinery and equipment that combines conveying concrete and mixing concrete in one, making the construction more efficient and convenient. However, in order to ensure the normal operation of the mixer pump and prolong its service life, both operation and maintenance are crucial. This article will introduce the operation and maintenance methods of concrete mixing pump in detail.
1.Preparation: Before using the concrete mixing pump, you need to make the necessary preparations. Such as checking whether the equipment is normal, clean the pump body, install the delivery hose, etc.
2. Turn on the equipment: Before starting the equipment, you need to check whether the hydraulic oil tank oil level is normal, whether the conveying hose is connected in place, etc. After starting the equipment, you need to wait for the equipment to reach a stable state before conveying concrete.
3. Operate the equipment: When operating the equipment, you need to pay attention to the speed of the equipment, the angle and position of the conveying hose. At the same time, you need to pay attention to the uniformity and quality of concrete when conveying concrete.
4. Shutting down the equipment: Before stopping the equipment, you need to finish conveying concrete, you need to adjust the pump speed to the lowest point, and then press the stop button. After shutting down, you need to clean the concrete in the concrete mixing tank, and clean the pump and the conveying hose.
The maintenance method
1.Cleaning equipment: After each use of the concrete mixing pump, the equipment needs to be cleaned. First of all, you need to clean the concrete in the concrete mixing tank, and clean the pump and the conveying hose. During the cleaning process, you need to use proper cleaning agent and pay attention to the angle and position of the cleaning parts to avoid clogging or damage.
2. Replace wearing parts: There are many wearing parts in concrete mixer pump, such as mixing knife, conveying hose, etc., which need to be checked frequently and replaced in time. When replacing wearing parts, you need to ensure that the replaced parts meet the requirements of the equipment and follow the correct method of replacement. At the same time, it is also necessary to pay attention to the frequency of replacement of wearing parts to ensure the normal operation of the equipment and extend the service life.
3. Lubrication equipment: In the process of using concrete mixing pump, all parts of the equipment need to be lubricated frequently. The purpose of lubrication is to reduce friction between parts, reduce wear and tear, and to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. When lubricating the equipment, you need to choose the appropriate lubricant and lubricate in the way required by the equipment.
4. Check the equipment: In daily use, it is also necessary to check the equipment frequently for problems. The parts that need to be checked include mixing knife, conveying hose, motor, control system, etc. If the equipment is found to have problems, it needs to be repaired or replaced in time.
As a professional concrete mixer pump manufacturer, ZOOMJO can provide you with high quality products and excellent service. Our concrete mixer pumps have advanced technology and excellent performance, which can meet different customers' needs. We also have an experienced after-sales team, which can provide professional after-sales service and technical support to our customers.
If you have any questions about concrete mixer pump, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to provide you with the best quality products and services to make your work more efficient and convenient.